Stan turns 28
21 October 2012 @ 11:00 PM
I've always had some great plans for his birthday except for this year. Feeling so guilty because my handmade present is not ready yet, still in production.. :( I will aim to finish it by Christmas and give it to him as a Xmas gift - I PROMISE!!!
So yea, the programme for this year was quite boring but at least I gave him 3 full days of my time to keep him accompany. It's the company that counts ma!
We caught 'Soar into the sun' starring Korean star Rain on Friday night and brought him to join Humi and gang for some drinks at No5. Love the lychee martini! He was literally surrounded by females lo, lucky him!! We ended the night with a few more drinks.
Saturday was pretty eventful. Started the day early with McDonald's breakfast then went to check out wallpapers for our new place at Mondi Lifestyle Gallery. All the wallpapers are soooo nice and we decided to go back again after we chose the paint color.
Then, comes the very exciting wedding photo selection at Z Wedding! I was really very anxious about selecting the photos cos I'm very worried what if the photos didn't turn out as nice as I wanted them to be? I pray soooooo hard and yes, I'm pretty satisfied with the photos. But because all so nice, we have to top up to buy the additional photos. There goes another $1600... :(
We settled lunch in MBS. Have always wanted to bring him to Mozza for pizza but didn't have the chance so this is purrrrfect! The restaurant's concept is very unique. They serve both pizza and pasta but at different wings of the restaurant. So you can only choose one between the two and they're very serious about it. They DON'T DO cross-service. Act atas lo.. Glad he liked the pizza. :)
By the time we finished our meal, he almost wanna peng-san already. So we quickly leave before he gets grouchy and headed home for a good afternoon/evening nap.
Woke up at 9pm to watch his MU match at Brewbakers with the boys. There goes another hectic day..
And here comes Sunday - his actual birthday date. Yup, we went out for movies again (like we very no life hor?) and bought him his longed birthday gift. Ya la, not very difficult to guess - it's his MU jersey.. DUH.. But this time, I bought one for myself too! I'm happy when he's happy!! :D
Mom and Dad were so sweet, wanted to give him a bday treat and so we went to Jumbo at Dempsey. The cereal prawn is a MUST order ok. It's SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD! I think I ate half the plate! Hehee. Also ordered chilli crab, a veggie, seafood fried rice and mee goreng. Very bloated!!!!
It was a very fruitful weekend for me and I hope it's an enjoyable one for him too. I better hurry and continue with my 'long-expired' project.
And oh, so looking forward to collect the final pre-wedding photos on 10 Nov!!!! *glee*
So yea, the programme for this year was quite boring but at least I gave him 3 full days of my time to keep him accompany. It's the company that counts ma!
We caught 'Soar into the sun' starring Korean star Rain on Friday night and brought him to join Humi and gang for some drinks at No5. Love the lychee martini! He was literally surrounded by females lo, lucky him!! We ended the night with a few more drinks.
Saturday was pretty eventful. Started the day early with McDonald's breakfast then went to check out wallpapers for our new place at Mondi Lifestyle Gallery. All the wallpapers are soooo nice and we decided to go back again after we chose the paint color.
Then, comes the very exciting wedding photo selection at Z Wedding! I was really very anxious about selecting the photos cos I'm very worried what if the photos didn't turn out as nice as I wanted them to be? I pray soooooo hard and yes, I'm pretty satisfied with the photos. But because all so nice, we have to top up to buy the additional photos. There goes another $1600... :(
We settled lunch in MBS. Have always wanted to bring him to Mozza for pizza but didn't have the chance so this is purrrrfect! The restaurant's concept is very unique. They serve both pizza and pasta but at different wings of the restaurant. So you can only choose one between the two and they're very serious about it. They DON'T DO cross-service. Act atas lo.. Glad he liked the pizza. :)
By the time we finished our meal, he almost wanna peng-san already. So we quickly leave before he gets grouchy and headed home for a good afternoon/evening nap.
Woke up at 9pm to watch his MU match at Brewbakers with the boys. There goes another hectic day..
And here comes Sunday - his actual birthday date. Yup, we went out for movies again (like we very no life hor?) and bought him his longed birthday gift. Ya la, not very difficult to guess - it's his MU jersey.. DUH.. But this time, I bought one for myself too! I'm happy when he's happy!! :D
Mom and Dad were so sweet, wanted to give him a bday treat and so we went to Jumbo at Dempsey. The cereal prawn is a MUST order ok. It's SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOD! I think I ate half the plate! Hehee. Also ordered chilli crab, a veggie, seafood fried rice and mee goreng. Very bloated!!!!
It was a very fruitful weekend for me and I hope it's an enjoyable one for him too. I better hurry and continue with my 'long-expired' project.
And oh, so looking forward to collect the final pre-wedding photos on 10 Nov!!!! *glee*
Labels: bird-days, he-makes-me-smile









