Photo shoot
21 September 2012 @ 8:36 PM
Yup! These are my preparations for the pre-wedding photo shoot. *EXCITED*
I love the shoes - they are such a steal! The shimmering grey pair was bought in BKK, only 500THB! Cheap like anything right? They don't have my size but I still bought it since it's so cheap. Hahaa!
I got the champagne with floral details pair from Pazzion. They had so many blingbling and floral designs very suitable for wedding but itchy backside me didn't buy when I saw them a month ago. I thought I wanna slowly choose when I have the time. Who knows, all the nice designs were gone!!! Sigh, but this was not bad too, love the peep-toe and lacy floral - soooo sweeet!
My nails are very preeeeety too! This was done by Nail Xpert. Pretty things comes with sacrifices as this set of gelish nails took me 2.5 hours ok... Sit until backside pain.. Didn't know they count by individual crystal and EACH crystal cost me 80cents ah!! I have 23 on my left and 24 on my right - you do the math.. Freaking ex lo..
I totally forgot to take photos in my 6 different outfits. Only took this one shot during make-up.. DUH I know.. Too excited for photo shoot until didn't remember to get Stan to take shots of me.. Wasted.. Nvm, save all the good shots for the wedding itself. :)
Photos will be ready in one month's time. Hopefully it will turn out well.
*pray hard hard*
Labels: bliss-bells-ringing, he-makes-me-smile









