:: The little things that make me smile ::
Marie & Wilson
04 August 2012 @ 4:24 PM
Yay, Marie finally got hitched!! Sooooooo SOOOOOOO happy for her!!



She looked absolutely G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S! I wanna be as beautiful as her when it's my turn in Jan.



Don't know why but it seems that my make up has gone so wrong that I can't even see my eyes! And I was super duper fair!! Yeeee.. So not nice..

But I was really happy to see old school mates like Raatha! Haven seen her for years and we keep missing each other for drinks.

I must say although the wedding dinner is kept to a small group but I felt it was sweet and cozy get-together. One of the weddings I enjoyed the most and also finished all 10 courses! Hopefully, my wedding will be a smooth and uber sweet experience. Well, 5 more months to count down to The Lims Wedding!  *EXCITED*

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post