Keys Collection
26 August 2012 @ 9:29 PM
Wow, it's amazing how time flies!
Was still looking at the blog entry that I posted in 2009 saying that we just selected our unit and paid first 5%, and now, we have finally collected our keys!!
And yup, CPF got wiped out, TOTALLY!! :(
We have chosen 15 years repayment loan period and hopefully we can clear it within 10 years if we're financially stable. *fingers crossed*
But money aside, we are sooooooo very happy and excited to start building a place we call home, just for the two of us. :)
Renovation got delayed because of the hungry ghost month. But I think it's also good so that we have more time for window shopping and meeting the contractors. We have been to a lot of places - Harvey Norman, Ikea, Furniture Mall at Jurong, Star Living at Labrador and even Lush at Paya Lebar.
So glad that Stan is very cooperative and has been giving alot of ideas. Planning a home and wedding together is not easy. I have friends who quarrelled during the process and called off certain things.. I'm really glad that things worked out well and we are both very accommodating. :)
Though it's a small place we got and tiny weeny budget we have, but I believe with love, together we will build a cosy home for us.
Love our block number: 一路發的!! HAHA!! Means 'all the way HUAT ah'!!
Hopefully our new place will bring us some luck too!
Will post more photos once reno starts. :D
Was still looking at the blog entry that I posted in 2009 saying that we just selected our unit and paid first 5%, and now, we have finally collected our keys!!
And yup, CPF got wiped out, TOTALLY!! :(
We have chosen 15 years repayment loan period and hopefully we can clear it within 10 years if we're financially stable. *fingers crossed*
But money aside, we are sooooooo very happy and excited to start building a place we call home, just for the two of us. :)
Renovation got delayed because of the hungry ghost month. But I think it's also good so that we have more time for window shopping and meeting the contractors. We have been to a lot of places - Harvey Norman, Ikea, Furniture Mall at Jurong, Star Living at Labrador and even Lush at Paya Lebar.
So glad that Stan is very cooperative and has been giving alot of ideas. Planning a home and wedding together is not easy. I have friends who quarrelled during the process and called off certain things.. I'm really glad that things worked out well and we are both very accommodating. :)
Though it's a small place we got and tiny weeny budget we have, but I believe with love, together we will build a cosy home for us.
Love our block number: 一路發的!! HAHA!! Means 'all the way HUAT ah'!!
Hopefully our new place will bring us some luck too!
Will post more photos once reno starts. :D
Labels: Nautilus







