Oh, so pretty!
02 July 2012 @ 6:56 PM
I meant the gowns!! But of course I don't deny that the gowns made me looked good too. Heehee..
Seriously, I don't think any women will look hideous in wedding gowns. They have the effect of making the world most ugly woman look pleasantly nice.
We signed our package at Z Wedding during a promo at $3888. Yea, because it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing, so couples don't mind being suckers paying for expensive bridal packages and lavish hotel F&B (including us) because they are norms these days. I'm sure keeping track of the budget and ensuring it doesn't blow over $30K. We'll see about that... *sigh*
Didn't feel particularly excited during today's gown selection. It's actually quite tiring to go in and out of changing room with all that extremely heavy gowns + cancan, especially when the gown doesn't look so appealing on my body.
Took about 4 hours to choose 5 gowns and Stan got his 2 suits. Not much of a selection for guys, only that few colors - white, silver, black, champagne or grey. So we got the white and champagne for him.
Check out the sneaks:
Seriously, I don't think any women will look hideous in wedding gowns. They have the effect of making the world most ugly woman look pleasantly nice.
We signed our package at Z Wedding during a promo at $3888. Yea, because it's a once-in-a-lifetime thing, so couples don't mind being suckers paying for expensive bridal packages and lavish hotel F&B (including us) because they are norms these days. I'm sure keeping track of the budget and ensuring it doesn't blow over $30K. We'll see about that... *sigh*
Didn't feel particularly excited during today's gown selection. It's actually quite tiring to go in and out of changing room with all that extremely heavy gowns + cancan, especially when the gown doesn't look so appealing on my body.
Took about 4 hours to choose 5 gowns and Stan got his 2 suits. Not much of a selection for guys, only that few colors - white, silver, black, champagne or grey. So we got the white and champagne for him.
Check out the sneaks:
I like him in white! So prince-charming looking!!
A very simple yet elegant piece. I love the lace!!
I think I looked like a ballerina! Haha!
This piece has too much ruffles in front and I didn't like the sheer material of the bottom, so it's out.
This fits me perfectly!
Can't really see the color though.. It's in dark blue-ish green and selected this for the shoot.
Mom picked this for me and it fits me quite well too. So this is in for outdoor shoot.
Yup, this is how it looks from the back.
Love the long tail and little floral details. Not too much, just enough to enhance the beauty of the dress.
That's all folks..
Actual shoot happens in Sep. Need to shop for casual wear, wedding shoes etc etc.. The list goes on...
Watch this space!
Labels: bliss-bells-ringing











