北京, 你好!
28 June 2012 @ 4:27 PM
Too bad I'm not involved in China SAPPHIRE event this year, but it's ok, at least we've got short trip planned to Beijing and Inner Mongolia. Purpose of trip was to celebrate Ash's birthday and I'm glad this trip happened to lighten off her load temporarily for a few days.
Nothing much in Beijing except for good food and cheap buys. The exciting part of the trip is to Hohhot, Inner Mongolia.
The train ride is horrifying!! No doubt we looked pretty chilled and cool bout it, we had all the illegal passengers crowding all around us throughout the trip! Yes, those people stand throughout the 8 hours long ride. Really must salute them as they'll do anything just to get on the train for free.
Hohhot is beautiful, and weather is cooling. I had alot of fear when we went for horse-riding. The young horse I rode almost scared the shit out of me. It was my first time riding a horse on my own and Stan's worry kept haunting me "What if any accident happen to you when you're there? Our photo shoot is coming up and I don't want anything to happen to you."
When my little horsey wanted to gallop and breeze the wind, I keep telling myself I can't fall or injure myself! So in the end, I couldn't control the horse and told them I'm gonna ride motor bike back. I care about my safety more than anything else!
I like the desert and camels better! No doubt they are more smelly than horses, but they walk slow and steady. No risks at all!! Hahaha!
If you asked will I go back to Hohhot? Probably not.. It's the kinda of one trip in your lifetime is good enough. It's the experience that counts.
What I like is taking the train back to Beijing cos we have our own cabin and proper bed to sleep in! See, so comfy even in the upper deck!
I'm kinda lazy to share all the photos.. Most are already uploaded in FB. Till then!
Nothing much in Beijing except for good food and cheap buys. The exciting part of the trip is to Hohhot, Inner Mongolia.
The train ride is horrifying!! No doubt we looked pretty chilled and cool bout it, we had all the illegal passengers crowding all around us throughout the trip! Yes, those people stand throughout the 8 hours long ride. Really must salute them as they'll do anything just to get on the train for free.
Hohhot is beautiful, and weather is cooling. I had alot of fear when we went for horse-riding. The young horse I rode almost scared the shit out of me. It was my first time riding a horse on my own and Stan's worry kept haunting me "What if any accident happen to you when you're there? Our photo shoot is coming up and I don't want anything to happen to you."
When my little horsey wanted to gallop and breeze the wind, I keep telling myself I can't fall or injure myself! So in the end, I couldn't control the horse and told them I'm gonna ride motor bike back. I care about my safety more than anything else!
I like the desert and camels better! No doubt they are more smelly than horses, but they walk slow and steady. No risks at all!! Hahaha!
If you asked will I go back to Hohhot? Probably not.. It's the kinda of one trip in your lifetime is good enough. It's the experience that counts.
What I like is taking the train back to Beijing cos we have our own cabin and proper bed to sleep in! See, so comfy even in the upper deck!
I'm kinda lazy to share all the photos.. Most are already uploaded in FB. Till then!
Labels: round-the-world









