Can I get more Obiang than this?
20 February 2012 @ 4:02 PM
It's my first time to Bintan! I know, call me swaku if you like.. This is the first out-of-Singapore trip for the SG team and we're all glad team building venue is in Bintan. Check out our super bright SAP orange tee!
Tiring day we had but everyone was looking forward to the Obiang Night - our team dinner. We were told to dress as obiang as possible and for the fun of it, I did too!
I looked bored during an activity.. Haha!
Tiring day we had but everyone was looking forward to the Obiang Night - our team dinner. We were told to dress as obiang as possible and for the fun of it, I did too!
A shot with our MD - he looked more kampong style than obiang
Obiang enough?? And why is everybody digging their nose ah?
LOL!! All of us actually danced through the night with our obiang clothes and even went to KTV till 3am! It was truly fun!
Looking forward to the next team activity! SAP rocks!!
Labels: round-the-world, work







