My Bird-Day again..
10 January 2012 @ 9:15 PM
Do you realise as you get older, the more relunctant you are to celebrate birthdays? And I also realised that sometimes I forgot how old I am, must think for awhile..
Work has been busy so we had a simple dinner celebration with family at My Humble House in Esplanade.
Though the restaurant name is called My Humble House but the prices are DEFINITELY not humble at all! Damn expensive for 4-persons set dinner. The dinner cost them close to $600! Heng ah, luckily not I pay. Heehee!
You guys must be wondering what we ate right? So here are the 6-course dishes..
We were really stuffed with all the sumptuous dishes and when I thought we can go home with our big belly, Stan came with a surprise! Hahahaa! I think the restaurant don't have any cakes so they made me a martini glass of ice-cream and poke the candle on top of it. Not too bad la, still quite innovative!
And we are very typical! Must take group photo before leaving the restaurant. Hahaha! Though it's just a simple dinner, I'm happy that at least we spent time together. *love love*
For people who can't be bothered to make time for me, I can't be very much bothered about you too. Period.
Work has been busy so we had a simple dinner celebration with family at My Humble House in Esplanade.
Though the restaurant name is called My Humble House but the prices are DEFINITELY not humble at all! Damn expensive for 4-persons set dinner. The dinner cost them close to $600! Heng ah, luckily not I pay. Heehee!
You guys must be wondering what we ate right? So here are the 6-course dishes..
Golden-fried scallops with crispy crumbs
Double-boiled shark's fins topped with Spanish ham in Beijing style
Wok-fried live lobster served in spicy citrus sauce
Wok-fried glutinous rice with Chinese wax meat, wrapped in lotus leaf with braised abalone
Glutinous rice balls with black sesame served in almond cream
Citrus herbal jelly with lime sorbet and mixed fresh fruits
We were really stuffed with all the sumptuous dishes and when I thought we can go home with our big belly, Stan came with a surprise! Hahahaa! I think the restaurant don't have any cakes so they made me a martini glass of ice-cream and poke the candle on top of it. Not too bad la, still quite innovative!
And we are very typical! Must take group photo before leaving the restaurant. Hahaha! Though it's just a simple dinner, I'm happy that at least we spent time together. *love love*
For people who can't be bothered to make time for me, I can't be very much bothered about you too. Period.
Labels: bird-days, family, he-makes-me-smile, makansutra









