:: The little things that make me smile ::
St Mary's Xmas Dinner 2011
18 December 2011 @ 7:34 PM
Thanks so much to Humi for inviting us to her church's Xmas party.

Food is good, the programme is light-hearted yet humourous accompanied by alot of songs and dances. We both had alot fun!

And it is good chance for us to catch up with Humi's family for we have not seen them for awhile.

With Michelle, Darius and Alicia


I really adore the 3 brothers - Danzel, Dylan and Damien. Too bad I wasn't able to grab a shot with Danzel. The cutest cutest one is Damien and I think he looked better previously with the mob hairdo, cos looked more girl. Heeheh!



The dancefloor was open after dinner and Humi grabbed us down to dance. Managed to grab a few pics with Humi before we bid her goodbye.



Goooooood party and I love the pic we took! So nice! :D

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post