Mitch's Bday Drinks
10 December 2011 @ 4:47 PM
Time really flies! Our last two parties in No5, Yello Jello and Highlander were soooooo fun that we made a pact to celebrate all our birthdays in Highlander! Though the drinks very expensive but the band is good, especially the female lead. No fight man!
Thought wanna gave Mitch a surprise by introducing Arnaud to her. Who knows she brought her own fling so no choice I have to entertain the two boys.
Can't imagine we got high so quickly from that 2 bottles of champagne! It was a very short night, compared to the earlier night-outs we had. Started to feel abit seh seh so we left early at 1.30am - even before the real party starts man.. Nvm, next round will be a good one.
I'm all excited and looking forward to the next party, cos it's gonna be my birthday!! :D
I love my babes!!
Thought wanna gave Mitch a surprise by introducing Arnaud to her. Who knows she brought her own fling so no choice I have to entertain the two boys.
Can't imagine we got high so quickly from that 2 bottles of champagne! It was a very short night, compared to the earlier night-outs we had. Started to feel abit seh seh so we left early at 1.30am - even before the real party starts man.. Nvm, next round will be a good one.
I'm all excited and looking forward to the next party, cos it's gonna be my birthday!! :D
I love my babes!!
Labels: babelicious, bird-days, hullabaloo








