Day out with the little one
28 December 2011 @ 11:17 PM
Hi! My name is Alysha!
Have always wanted to bring the little one for a day out, to spend some time with her. It was more difficult when she was younger as she will still be clingy to parents and can't communicate her needs/wants. Now that she is about 2.5 years old, she can speak fluently so it's time!
This is the programme planned:
Lunch
Playground
Art & Craft
Balik kampong
Started the day off at New York New York and ordered her favourite mushroom soup and fed her a little bit of pasta. Thought we can go straight to playground but her memory is super good can. She remembered that I promised her to sit the Barney ride but because we walked a different route so the Barney ride can no longer be found. So no Barney, Cookie Monster also ok la.
GNS! Stupid cookie monster ride spoil and got no music! Cheat my money..
Nvm, let's quickly move to the indoor playground at level 4.
I'm glad she enjoyed herself very much at the playground. But it's very tough for me cos I had to follow my dear princess around the playground, climb high, go low and roll on the floor. Wah, very siong!! I think I lost some weight man.. But then it's ok la, the smile on her face is priceless. And the way she called me 'Eleen Gugu, come with me pls', my heart just warmed up! :)
After a tiring 1.5 hours play time, she wanted to do some art and craft. So we spent the next hour coloring mushroom house.
After our mushroom house is done, we slowly walked down, bought some snacks and waited for Stan to pick us up and to send our princess home. Overall, I think we both had a good time and through the short get-together, and I also grow fonder of her and enjoy spending time with her.
Looking forward to more gugu-niece outings. :)
Labels: family







