Alvin & Shan's ROM
20 November 2011 @ 10:46 PM
My dearest hao-peng-you (HPY) is the blurest sotong in our group and she is also the one whom I worry the most during poly days. Seeing her now with a good catch - Alvin, makes me very very happy for her. This is a comment I must make, Alvin's skin is flawless ok! Even better than mine and alot of my gfs. Wondering if he's using SK-II or he has natural good genes. I can guarantee next time their babies sure look like snow white, because Shan is equally fair and has good skin! *envy envy*
Ok, this post is not about beauty or skin care... So.. back to the ROM.
This is the cutest couple I've ever met! They were so jittery and gan-cheong that they even stand at the wrong side! Background music wasn't even on and the march-in was somehow in a hurry kind. Hahaa! They looked so cute!
Too bad I couldn't stay longer because we were rushing to attend Shawn and Stella's wedding, which is right after that. I think we were only there for less than half an hour. Luckily I was in time to witness the ceremony, chop chop took a few shots with the couple then we had to fly to Fullerton. Though it was short, but I was really glad I went. :)
So looking forward to May next year for the wedding dinner.
Ok, this post is not about beauty or skin care... So.. back to the ROM.
This is the cutest couple I've ever met! They were so jittery and gan-cheong that they even stand at the wrong side! Background music wasn't even on and the march-in was somehow in a hurry kind. Hahaa! They looked so cute!
Too bad I couldn't stay longer because we were rushing to attend Shawn and Stella's wedding, which is right after that. I think we were only there for less than half an hour. Luckily I was in time to witness the ceremony, chop chop took a few shots with the couple then we had to fly to Fullerton. Though it was short, but I was really glad I went. :)
So looking forward to May next year for the wedding dinner.
Labels: babelicious, weddings







