:: The little things that make me smile ::
Stan's Birthday (Part II)
16 October 2011 @ 8:02 PM
Aiya, long awaited entry this is..

It was the Singapore Restaurant Week and I thought it may be nice for us to try dining at Michelangelo's for his pre-birthday dinner, before our Koh Samui trip.  :)

Ambiance ok, service not bad but I must say the food is really good! 


Waiting eagerly for dinner to be served


My fav calamari - they did it so fine, I could eat 2 portions by myself!


I had beef in red wine sauce - sooooo tender can!


Stan had fish, which is fresh and savoury. But I still prefer my beef!


And last but not least, comes the must-have-awesomely-delicious tiramisu


A simple 4-course dinner we had. Don't be fooled by the small food portion, they were actually VERY filling! We almost couldn't have desserts but because it is my favourite tiramisu, I had to savour it! :)

I will definitely go back to try the other dishes, especially their seafood. Till then..
 
 
A shot before we leave the restaurant   :)

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post