SAP Marketing Fun Day
08 October 2011 @ 10:38 AM
Yea, this is ALL IN Marketing Fun Day for the entire marketing team in SAP. I had alot of fun and it was really a pity that Humi did not join us.
We spent the entire morning in Sentosa, Focus Adventures for the team bonding session. A lot of get-to-know-you warm up activities, followed by an hour of treasure hunting within Sentosa island.
Morning briefing begins..
The one hour treasure hunting was really tiring! We had only one hour to complete 20 locations and 2 team challenges. Was running around and didn't have time to take any photos during the game. It was only during lunch that we took a few shots.
The Singapore Marketing Team
Coincidentally, all 3 of us wore red! Great minds, great team!!
How could we leave the beautiful Palawan beach without taking few jump shots? We jumped when everyone was still lunching and boozing, and hoping they didn't see us. Hehee.
Ash and I jumping in joy
The passer-by was damn pro! One shot done the job for me and Kat
Failed shot - am I was taking off or I have already landed?
Never mind, at least Kat captured a very graceful shot of me! LOL!!
I won this!
Of all the fun I had, the most surprising part was I actually won the 'Best Accessorized Individual'. Erm, I seriously don't know which part of me looked like it was best accessorized, but I found out later it was because of my super striking shoes that won me the Sennheiser earphones. Not bad huh?!
I'm slowly feeling a sense of belonging to the company, which is good I guess. Looking forward to more fun bonding sessions together.
Labels: babelicious, work






