:: The little things that make me smile ::
Point & Shoot
05 October 2011 @ 3:53 PM


I have been wanting to sell off my Canon Ixus but Reece said no shops accept trade-ins these days so I had to live with it... until I saw this ad!

My very first digi cam was a Fuji but somehow, I lost it after I came back from the drama trip in Hong Kong. I've always suspected that it was my ex bf who stole it. Well, who knows right cos if he can steal things from his buddy, why not his gf?

Anyway, back to digi cam story. After that first Fuji, I tried Sony and Canon but didn't really like it cos of the color and stability. So when I saw this trade-in ad from Fuji, I had to check it out almost immediately.

And, urm, yup, you would have guessed it. I bought one!! I really like it!!! There is this panorama function which the previous Canon has too, but this Fuji really amazes me! The function is dummy-proof and so easy to use. I can take photos like a pro with just 2 clicks - easy peasy!!

My first try - my hands weren't steady enough, hence you see the blur image


Second shot of the 'Lotus' museum and floating stage


The final piece showcasing MBS and Fullerton bay - awww, it's so pretty!


Lalala ~ new gadgets are always fun! Though the photo quality like not very good, I think it's because either I did not set the right scene or the resolution was set at low. Well, the photos were taken 3 hours after purchase so I didn't have enough time to read through the manual. It will only get better!

Look out for my new toy. You never know you could be my next shooting target.  :)

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post