I walk pink!
01 October 2011 @ 11:38 PM
Ok, I'm not cut out for marathon cos I simply can't run so I chose to walk. This is my first walk, supporting the good cause for Breast Cancer Foundation in the Pink Ribbon Walk 2011. SAP sent 100 women to represent the company but seriously, I think only half turned up? I'm so glad that Yvonne joined me, or I will be walking alone throughout.
The 3.4KM scenic walk was a breeze! Took some really nice photos along the way. It was kinda enjoyable but I think I would have felt better if I'm not affected by the first-day menses - so suay lor..
The 3.4KM scenic walk was a breeze! Took some really nice photos along the way. It was kinda enjoyable but I think I would have felt better if I'm not affected by the first-day menses - so suay lor..
The pink carnival begins!
So excited to spot the Milo van!
A shot with Irene - the pink warrior who fought again breast cancer for the last 7 years
Me and Betty - getting ready for flag off
Me and Yvonne - stopped at Fullerton to snap snap some photos
Phew! Finally at the 3KM mark
It was a good night out and it somewhat made me keen to join other walkathons in future. Of course, listening to Yvonne's marathon stories inspire me too. But I would need some time to have that kinda motivation.
Till then, good health to me and all my friends and family. Shoo shoo away breast cancer!
Till then, good health to me and all my friends and family. Shoo shoo away breast cancer!
Labels: babelicious, iLoveMe, work











