:: The little things that make me smile ::
Sun with Moon
20 September 2011 @ 1:46 PM

Can't really recall when was the last time I met Cassi gal but we promised to meet at least once every quarter. Glad that she finally moved into her new place and we will be so-called neighbours since we're both living in Punggol.

She introduced me to Sun with Moon in Wheelock. The restaurant is similar to Watami, Waraku but I think the variety is quite good. The taste is just so-so, normal lo but I think I will go back to try their other dishes before I decided to condemn them. Haha!

Grilled teriyaki codfish with ebi tempura set


The portion of the fish is quite small and yet I couldn't finish cos towards the end, I found the sauce too sweet to swallow. I didn't finish the chawanmushi either, cos the sauce turned semi-jelly and it was kinda yucky. But ebi tempura was good! Prawn very fresh and dipping sauce very giam!! Shiok shiok!

We wanted to check out the new H&M but because we yaked too much and by the time we decide to call for bill, it was already 9.30pm. So we went to walk walk in ION.

And guess what? We stepped into La Senza and that's it! We spent almost 1 hour there and bought almost every type of apparels there. Actually we only bought bras and panties but the sales girl was trying to sell us the 1-year membership. So Cassi got it and because it is also her birthday month, everything was half price!!! So we ended up with more bras, more panties, lounge sets, boxers and even jackets!! Hahaa! It was really fun!!!! 

So in just one night, I replenished my one year supply of lingerie!  Whooopie!!

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post