Stan's Birthday (Part I)
28 September 2011 @ 4:13 PM
It was a very impromptu decision to hold the surprise party one month before his birthday. KK spotted a super good deal for 10 pax fishing yacht cruise at $390 only. We already chose a date in early Oct but because the schedule is fully booked so the only available slot was on 24 Sep and we had to take it.
We only told him that we're bringing him to Sentosa and he was completely clueless about the cruise, which was good cos he always guessed it! Great surprise this time!
We assembled at 7am, bought breakfast in Harbourfront Mac and head off to One Degree 15 Marina Club for boarding. Thankfully, we had good cloudy weather and it was not too warm, until about 11ish while we were heading back to dock.
Not many fishes caught, (only 3!!) but we had so much fun!! Must thank KK being the organiser and official photographer for all our outings.
That's mostly what we did during the 4-hours fishing trip.
More of Stan's birthday treats coming up. I have another dinner date with him and we're going abroad to somewhere beautiful and breath-taking (I hope!!). He's gonna have an eventful birthday this year! Hee hee, I can't wait!!!
We only told him that we're bringing him to Sentosa and he was completely clueless about the cruise, which was good cos he always guessed it! Great surprise this time!
We assembled at 7am, bought breakfast in Harbourfront Mac and head off to One Degree 15 Marina Club for boarding. Thankfully, we had good cloudy weather and it was not too warm, until about 11ish while we were heading back to dock.
Not many fishes caught, (only 3!!) but we had so much fun!! Must thank KK being the organiser and official photographer for all our outings.
On the front deck of boat
The wacky brothers
Preeeety gals on board :)
Yup, this is my ever-so-funny boyfriend with his endless expressions and stunts
Some lovey-dovey moments
That's mostly what we did during the 4-hours fishing trip.
More of Stan's birthday treats coming up. I have another dinner date with him and we're going abroad to somewhere beautiful and breath-taking (I hope!!). He's gonna have an eventful birthday this year! Hee hee, I can't wait!!!
Labels: babelicious, bird-days, he-makes-me-smile, hullabaloo








