My Beautiful Dar
27 September 2011 @ 3:40 PM
I was truly happy that my gfs have found themselves great husbands who love and adore them. First it was Has, and now, Dar.
Attended Dar's engagement recently and I was sooooo happy to see her smiling blissfully, waiting for Khai over to take her hand. Awww.. That kinda happiness is priceless. Although my relationship with Stan is stable but I always thought it could be better to be more romantic and perhaps inject a little dreamy feel - that would be really nice!
Anyway, back to reality.. I was blown away when I saw Dar and later the photos. She's soooo beautiful!!
Check out the photos peeps!
Anyway, more weddings posts to come next year. I'm more excited than my friends man!
KK & Sulin - 4 March 2012
Shan & Alvin - 6 May 2012
Jia & Ben - 16 June 2012
Marie & Wilson - 11 August 2012
Stay tuned.
Attended Dar's engagement recently and I was sooooo happy to see her smiling blissfully, waiting for Khai over to take her hand. Awww.. That kinda happiness is priceless. Although my relationship with Stan is stable but I always thought it could be better to be more romantic and perhaps inject a little dreamy feel - that would be really nice!
Anyway, back to reality.. I was blown away when I saw Dar and later the photos. She's soooo beautiful!!
Check out the photos peeps!
The gorgeous bride-to-be
The flower girls
Me, Shan and Dar
My dar!!
The lovely couple
This is my beautiful Dar. May you and Khai be ever so loving and blissful this life ahead. Anyway, more weddings posts to come next year. I'm more excited than my friends man!
KK & Sulin - 4 March 2012
Shan & Alvin - 6 May 2012
Jia & Ben - 16 June 2012
Marie & Wilson - 11 August 2012
Stay tuned.
Labels: babelicious, weddings










