:: The little things that make me smile ::
Graduation Photos
14 September 2011 @ 3:25 PM
I kept forgetting to pick up my studio graduation photos from Serangoon Broadway! These photos were like more than 6 months old.. 

I can't say how much 'Graduation' means to me. Pride for my parents of course, but it also means no more school, no more projects, no more burning the midnight oil and struggling for exams. It's a total RELIEF!!

Coming back to the photos, I wanted to take with parents and bf, but nobody is keen! KNS!! Oh well, nobody wanna take with me then I take with bear lo.. Well, I very much wanted to blow up the bear photo but got screamed at by mom. "Tell me who just graduated? The bear or you?!"

FINE!! Yes, I don't admit her remarks do make sense but the usual shot is so boring and I thought the bear photo is more unique. So to avoid future naggings from her, I changed the blow-up photo to the normal pose.

Though I think both photos don't look very nice (cos I smile very fake), but they were the best from the lot. I guess I was moody during the photoshoot and all photos didn't turn out very well..  (-__-")  Nvm la, anyway these are just going to collect dust in the house.


Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post