Halia
08 September 2011 @ 10:55 PM
Thanks to the SAP Technology & Innovation Forum (although I'm the one planning it - buahahhaha!), I had the chance to visit Halia Restaurant and taste their food for the first time. Located in ulu Botanic Gardens, Halia is about 5 mins walk from the entrance. Nice, quiet ambience but diners could be there feeding mozzies if you're seated at the courtyard.
That red dot means I selected chicken as my main
They provided a choice of 3 main courses for the set dinner - chicken, fish or vegetarian. I picked chicken, which I kinda regretted. The grilled seabass looked awesomely good topped with passionfruit lemon sauce. But nvm, my chicken was not too bad either. Take a look at the menu and food! I can drool over and over again by just looking at the pics..
Personalised menu for everyone
Yum yum salad but scallop abit overcooked
Shrooms!
Grilled baby chicken with mash and veges
My fav dish of the night!
At the end of dinner, Halia presented every guest a $10 voucher but with a minimum spending of $80. DUH..
Well, overall, still a great meal but slightly on the pricey side. I would definitely go back if someone buys me lunch/dinner. This is one good hideout for couples for a romantic night walk and tasteful dinner.
Labels: makansutra, reviews, work





