:: The little things that make me smile ::
The Infamous Bali Curse
15 August 2011 @ 5:08 PM
Bali naturally comes to me when we're deciding our next vacation destination. The beautiful beaches, fascinating sunset, the good food etc. Just when I was about to redeem my air tickets, Ash warned me about the legendary Bali curse and stopped me from going to Bali with Stan. Well, silly many may say but but but, I cannot risk our relationship ma, so we changed destination to Koh Samui instead.

For those who wanna read more about Bali curse, click here.




Whoa!! Look at that clear blue sky, deep blue sea and the beautiful resort pool.. Yup, this is where we will be celebrating Stan's birthday! I'm not sure if Melati Resort is one of the best resorts but looking at the photos is good enough for me to book the rooms.

Counting down... 58 days more to go!

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post