:: The little things that make me smile ::
Excessive TLC
03 August 2011 @ 11:35 PM
Had a lousy day and foul mood all the way.

First, I upset bf last night by casually saying dumb things without going through my pea brain so he was pissed.

Second, bf texted me this morning saying that he doesn't need extra attention, care and concern from me everyday. So what does that means? I do know that excessive of anything is bad but I didn't know that that applies to relationships too. I felt utterly stupid and pathetic that my bf is indirectly telling me either I'm too naggy or I simply poked my nose into everything he does.

I'm confused...

Putting in all I can for the relationship because I really treasure it so I tried to put in more effort, just trying to be as nice as I can, but people say it's too much. I guess I should learn to let go and not be too nice. I will learn how to bo-chup and just keep my mouth shut. No need to ask how's your day? How's work today? I get it, it's all getting too naggy.

Sigh.. All I can say is 好人难做啊!

*misunderstood*

Period.

Labels: ,


Older Post | Newer Post