iPad 2
20 July 2011 @ 10:14 PM
I think working in the IT industry has made me more IT savvy and very much inclined to the latest technology. I guess I'm slowly turning into a gadget freak. I have
iPod nano
Netbook (compliments from Starhub)
DS (oops, outdated liao..)
Must have digi cam
iPhone 4 (courtesy from boyfriend)
Blackberry
and my latest new toy, iPad 2
After seeing half the company colleagues carrying an iPad, and boyfriend also bought one since months ago, I couldn't resist but to join the iPad gang.
I LOVE IT!!!!
Ever since I joined the new company, I've stopped logging in to MSN cos it was blocked by corporate server but now, with my iPad in hand, I can blog anywhere, MSN with airen, stream my fav movies, listen to internet radios, notes taking in office and MANY MORE!!
Spent too much time browsing apps, too much money on bo-liao games, waste too much electricity to charge my gadgets. So, what's the solution? Charge them all in office lo!! Hahahaha!
I'm starting to buy accessories. Will post some photos soon! :D
Older Post | Newer Post
iPod nano
Netbook (compliments from Starhub)
DS (oops, outdated liao..)
Must have digi cam
iPhone 4 (courtesy from boyfriend)
Blackberry
and my latest new toy, iPad 2
After seeing half the company colleagues carrying an iPad, and boyfriend also bought one since months ago, I couldn't resist but to join the iPad gang.
I LOVE IT!!!!
Ever since I joined the new company, I've stopped logging in to MSN cos it was blocked by corporate server but now, with my iPad in hand, I can blog anywhere, MSN with airen, stream my fav movies, listen to internet radios, notes taking in office and MANY MORE!!
Spent too much time browsing apps, too much money on bo-liao games, waste too much electricity to charge my gadgets. So, what's the solution? Charge them all in office lo!! Hahahaha!
I'm starting to buy accessories. Will post some photos soon! :D





