:: The little things that make me smile ::
Hello Macau!!
16 June 2011 @ 9:28 PM
It was such a packed weekend that I thought I was on leave for more than a week. What we did was just eat, gamble, eat, shop, eat and gamble again. The best part was I only spent less than $300 for this trip damn worth it la!! Thanks to Macau Sands, I will visit you again. Hee hee.


Looking at our heavy eyebags, you would have known our flight was a super early one - it was at 6am and we had our breakfast at 4am. Is that considered breakfast or supper?


It was a bumpy flight and it was so bad that I felt like puking. By the time we cleared immigration, it was already 10.30am, which I was hungry again.

We stayed in this ulu 4-star hotel by the name of Golden Dragon. Not too bad but I thought the bed was too hard! It felt like stone.. But the hotel serves delicious tim sum which I will definitely go back again.


Needless to say, we chiong to all the casinos we can after a full meal. There were Macau Sands, the famous Venetian and the newly opened Galaxy hotel.

During our visit to Venetian, I also brought Stan to the iconic Man U mechandise store and spent some time touring the memorabilia and interactive sporting displays. They sell everything that's Man U related, even Monopoly boardgame. Didn't buy much except that boyfriend bought a jacket.


We also went to Zhuhai, the underground mall just outside of the immigration building. It is impossible to finish walking the whole premise. My best buy was the facial masks, which I stupidly did not buy enough!!! Super angry with myself can..


I will definitely visit Macau and Zhuhai again. But with more empty luggages to lug all the cheap clothings, shoes and beauty products back home!!!

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post