:: The little things that make me smile ::
Don't ask me out for shopping!
09 April 2011 @ 1:55 PM
Aiya, took bonus and spend spend spend, almost pok-gai liao.. But at least I spent on people I love so should be ok right? (in self-denial mode)

Hmm, I bought concert tickets for parents, brought ah ma and family to a $500 meal, put aside some cash for upcoming Macau trip and of course save some money for The Lims Fund, so how can I not buy a little something for myself?!

Ehh, the feeling of swiping card and signing feels so shiok la! Now that office is located at MBC, it gives me the chance to shop in Vivo. Went shopping alone after work and bought some new clothes from Mango and Zara. Then the other day, after going site visits with Humi, we stopped by Taka to shop and we bought so many things!! Rings, shoes, clothes, Marc Jacobs bag.. Heehee, damn shioka!!

See my new colorful bumble bee ring!  *gleeee*


So hor, don't ask me out for shopping anymore ah!!

Labels:


Older Post | Newer Post