Board Gamers
08 April 2011 @ 8:01 PM
Lawrence founded a new interest group in the company and members gather every Friday to play Scrabble. My initial thoughts were "workload so heavy already, where got energy to think and play?!
I was wrong!! Today is the third time they invited me and after rejecting for so many times, I feel quite paisay so joined loh and found that it was actually very fun!!!
So we self-declared off at 5pm and started bringing out the gears. I'm very surprised that they bought the very professional-looking scrabble set that comes with the official Scrabble dictionary and time buzzer! Steady bo..
I had a good time and wanted to intro more games to the team. I have Articulate and Guesstures sitting at home, collecting dust... So next session it shall be!!
I was wrong!! Today is the third time they invited me and after rejecting for so many times, I feel quite paisay so joined loh and found that it was actually very fun!!!
So we self-declared off at 5pm and started bringing out the gears. I'm very surprised that they bought the very professional-looking scrabble set that comes with the official Scrabble dictionary and time buzzer! Steady bo..
I had a good time and wanted to intro more games to the team. I have Articulate and Guesstures sitting at home, collecting dust... So next session it shall be!!
Labels: work






