BFF no more, it's FFL
28 April 2011 @ 6:30 PM
Photo printout, $1
Photo frame, $20
True friendship, PRICELESS!
Ok I know this sounds like some Visa card advertisement line but this is really what came to my mind. I was kinda loss for words when I saw this gift. How sweeeeeeeeeeet can my gf be? Awwww... *melts*
Truthfully, gifts these days sometimes don't come with thoughts, sincerity and love. All you know is it's that time of the year again, and it's that someone's birthday. So just get him/her something for the sake of buying it. Well, at least some went through the hassle to buy but sadly, some people don't even bother.
So when I saw this, it really touched my heart.
"Thank you dar! You can be sure to find this hanging/displaying somewhere in my new home, in probably 2 years time." :)
Labels: babelicious, prezzies





