:: The little things that make me smile ::
January Overdue
17 February 2011 @ 12:57 PM
I need to blog more often - I KNOW!! It's been a busy busy month!

Hmm, my birthday was well celebrated by my family and him. This year, the brothers and gfs threw me a surprise dinner and gave me very very special present. Aww, really caught me offguard with the mysterious pocky. Thank you guys!!


Both him and I were sick cats on my bday, but he still managed to pull off a great surprise for me - that is dining at the Flyer! It was our first time there and the experience was awesome! Well, not so much about the 1-hour ride but the entire evening with him in a private capsule and the beautiful night view. Super magnificant!


And CNY came with a long weekend - that's the only best thing! All the gatherings and late night gambling made me more haggard than before but the plus was at least I won some money. Hee hee.. Oh, and we finally get the chance to visit Princess Jayden again! Aiya, she's soooo cute la!


Nothing much coming up except for the long awaited bonus that's coming in March. I hope it's BIG and FAT enough to buy me many many MANY new bags and shoes! March, come quick!!!!

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post