:: The little things that make me smile ::
bbq, bbq and bbq
01 January 2011 @ 1:42 PM
24 Dec 2010

The BBQ at Kang-Choo-Bin was fun, especially when we had the entire group of 15 people to eat, laugh out loud and play games together. I had huge portions of bacon-wrapped-enoki-shrooms + honey glazed pork chop + sambal sotong + honey roasted wings! Whoa, the night went rowdy when we started playing the board game Articulate and Taboo. Finally we got a new name after playing Taboo for so many times.


25 Dec 2010

Visited cousin Gary's place and finally saw my little cute niece. It's been awhile since I last saw her and I think she's growing prettier each day. Oh did you guys see the beautiful log cake? It's home made ok!! Personally, I think the choco frosting is a tad too sweet but nonetheless, great effort by my god bro for his first attempt! Also, I think the pasta was damn tasty because of the chunky tomato base. I had 3 portions I think!  :D

* * * * * *

 

It was early birthday celebration for Darius cum Xmas party at Humi's place. And again, we had BBQ! Luckily it was a different spread!! I had 2 servings of beehoon + tons of satay + specially marinated chicken wings and unlimited flow of red wine.

Oh, David introduced a new party game called Werewolves and we had a hard yet enjoyable time playing with kids from 9-16 years old, cos we were trying very hard to figure out what the kids were thinking! It's so fun that BB can't stop thinking of buying the game from online store and play with our friends!!


31 Dec 2010

Yes.. We had BBQ again on New Year's eve but this time round, at East Coast Park. We can't wait to share the Werewolf game with the folks and the cheapo-nana me got a brilliant idea to replicate the game using poker cards so no need to buy the game and that saved me $17!!! Smart right?!

Oh, I also plucked up my courage to chop off my hair! It has been with me for more than 10 years!! I feel light, refreshed and definitely much younger! Heehee  :)


Presents Time!













It's another year filled with love and wonderful gifts from colleagues, friends and BB. Out of the many gifts I received, these are my favorites! Oooh, what a great Christmas!!!

Labels: , ,


Older Post | Newer Post