eclipse-d
24 December 2009 @ 5:56 PM
before i embark my new journey on the fourth twilight saga: breaking dawn, i would like to share this sweet short note edward wrote to bella before he left hunting,
aww man... how touching can this be?! now i'm really looking forward to the movie in mar 2010.
ok ciao for now, baby is coming for me. we're having a xmas house party at jo's place this year - sweet!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Older Post | Newer Post
'I'll be back so soon you won't have time to miss me.
Look after my heart - I've left it with you.'
Look after my heart - I've left it with you.'
aww man... how touching can this be?! now i'm really looking forward to the movie in mar 2010.
ok ciao for now, baby is coming for me. we're having a xmas house party at jo's place this year - sweet!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Labels: reviews





